Tuesday 27 September 2011

Wedding Bells!

Hello my lovely readers :) It has been a while, once again... Apologies!
It was my lovely friend Sarah's wedding this Saturday just gone, and my oh my didn't she look beautiful! Here is just a quick little post to show you my outfit... I did not end up wearing my dress from Miss Guided as it did not fit properly & i couldn't find any shoes at all, so here goes....




Dress: Topshop £50
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins £45
Ring: Primark £2.00
Earings: Dorothy Perkins £5.00

It was such a lovely night, and as i said before she truly did look beautiful! Im sure she will have pictures to show you all so make sure you keep a look out!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...