Friday 21 February 2014

I WANT THAT TREND!

This post is kind of like a wish-list post if you like. I recently discovered Want That Trend on Facebook. They seem to be a lovely team with pretty models, and very VERY affordable fashionable clothes!
So what is Want That Trend? It is an online boutique with a very trendy website showing the latest fashion pieces. As mentioned above, I found this website through their Facebook page which you can find here. They are also available to view at Twitter  which you can find here. I love logging onto my Facebook or Twitter as I can see what new products they have available which would direct me straight to their online store. They run brilliant competitions on a regular basis, and are always throwing discount codes out to us which makes buying even easier!

So this month what have I spotted that I really really want? Lets see, here are my top 6 wants…
(PHOTO's ALL SCREENSHOTTED FROM www.wantthattrend.com to show the actual products)
*Photo's go from left to right from 1-6*

                           1.                                                                                                     2.



3.                                                           4.

5.                                                         6.



















1. 'ROSE COLLAR SHIFT DRESS' - WANT THAT TREND, £19.95
This dress is so stunning, it is right on trend with its peter pan collar, and the floral pattern sets it off and gives it that fab look. I love this dress and for £19.95 you can't go wrong! Available to buy here in sizes 8-14.



2. 'CREAM CHARLOTTE PLAYSUIT' - WANT THAT TREND, £25.95
This playsuit is to die for! I love the colour, the detail, everything about it! As soon as it reaches pay day this will hopefully be on its way to me (given that its still in stock). It is sooo pretty! Paired with some heels makes the perfect outfit for a night out! Available to buy here in sizes 8-14.



3. 'MICHELLE KEEGAN BELTED JUMPSUIT' - WANT THAT TREND, £24.95
I think this product is absolutely stunning, and is a must for every wardrobe. This is a perfect yet simple and elegant outfit fit for many occasions. You could wear this to dinner with your friends at a restaurant, for a wedding dressed with a white blazer, take it on holiday with you for those summer nights… the list goes on. I WANT I WANT! Available to buy here in sizes 8-14.




4. 'BLACK MORE ISSUES THAN VOGUE' - WANT THAT TREND, £14.95
I LOVE this jumper. I have seen so many of them flying around in different colours, but I love this one in black! Simple jumper with a trendy slogan on it… I probably do in fact have more issues than vogue, ha! Available to buy here in sizes S/M & M/L.


5. 'TARTAN SWING DRESS INSPIRED BY VICKY GEORDIE SHORE' - WANT THAT TREND, £15.95
Im loving the whole tartan pattern at the minute. There is so much of this about at the minute in different colours and different 'check' but you can't beat the classic red colour. These swing dresses are lovely and so comfy… Im defo crushing on this! Available to buy here in sizes S/M & M/L.



6. 'RED & WHITE GINGHAM SKIRT' - WANT THAT TREND, £14.95
This skirt is my favourite pick at the minute. I LOVE gingham, no matter what colour. It just reminds me of the 'pin-up' era, and I think it will always be in fashion in some sense. This skirt is perfect with a vest top or blouse for an office look, or would look lovely essentially on a night out with a statement necklace… or for your holiday!





So they're my top 6 WANTS from Want That Trend! Im hoping pay day comes around quick as I really want to make some purchases from this website. Such lovely clothes for great prices!


What styles are you crushing on at the minute? Have you got a list as long as your arm like me?

Don't forget you can find Want That Trend using the following links below.


With love, until next time...
xxxxxxxxx





5 comments:

  1. oo i've never heard of these before, I love all of these items, especially the tartan dress! I want that jumper in T-shirt form too, great post hun and lovely blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I've recently used WANT THAT TREND their team is great and the product quality seems pretty good too.
    I would recommend!! x
    Abbie Lou I've bought the red tartan dress looks great on, you should get it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think the tartan dress really is a hit! xx

      Delete
  3. This is an effort to put restrictions on evolving ideas of beauty cause sometimes some mysteries should never be unfold and some answers should never be told for as much as we deny it, we live for the surprises that comes our way. We live to find different forms of beauty. cbd bath bomb

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...