Sunday 11 May 2014

Competition win!

Hi lovely's...
Just a short post to say sorry I haven't posted- I've had a bit of bloggers block, but I've woken up today to such a lovely surprise. 
I am such a lover of Instagram & Twitter, and if you are too you will know how sometimes company's run competitions where you have to regram a photo & tag them... Well yesterday I noticed Style Heist had launched a new competition, so I though why not let's do this! 





Anyway I have woken up this morning to find it have won the beautiful dress that was up for grabs! I'm SO excited!! I cannot wait to receive it, and this will be an obvious post that I can share with you all! 


So keep a look out for my upcoming competition win post! I am so thankful to Style Heist
You can find out more about Style Heist at their website link here.
Or by following them on:

Happy Sunday, lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...