Saturday 31 May 2014

OOTD- High-street heaven gives us affordable fashion.

Just recently I am loving the high street shops! Primark especially is catching my eye at the minute- at one point I was trying to avoid shopping in there as I wanted to save my money to be able to buy some high-end fashion… but Ive been pulled back by the goddesses of the high street!

Heres a recent OOTD that I featured up on my Instagram that I think is an affordable outfit with thanks to our very own high street!


I especially love the sparkly diamonte's on this top, it makes a simple top stand out straight away.


The blue in the paisley scarf really brings out the rest of the detail giving it that extra little spark.











SPARKLE TOP- PRIMARK- £8.00
PAISLEY SCARF- PRIMARK- £4.00
JEGGINS- PRIMARK- £7.00
TAN BOOTS- NEW LOOK- £18.00 (sale price)
* All jewellery worn is PANDORA *

I love this outfit because its casual but it is made a little more formal due to the diamonte detail on the top, and by the gorgeous pink patterns in the scarf. What I also like about this outfit is that it has a country feel to it.
I think my favourite item here is the scarf by far… Its so strange how a patterned scarf can completely change the look of an outfit.
Primark have so many lovely things in at the minute, and with them offering things like the above and for example the jeggings at £7.00 its so easy to put a full outfit together without breaking the bank!

Have you found any bargains from the high street recently?
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...