Wednesday 13 July 2011

Foundation blues.

I don't know if it is just me, but i get really tired of wearing the same foundation, especially if it does not seem to be doing it's job. I've been looking at quite a few foundations, & none particularly caught me eye. My lovely friend recommended me this one that I am about to show you all as she uses it most days. I'm always keen to try out things that i seen or heard are good and so following this i popped to Superdrug & brought myself some... & here it is....

It is Loreal's 'Infallible make-up'. It states that it is 'Lasting Perfecting Foundation' and it 'fights the signs of make-up meltdown... 16H... All day radiance, Non-Transfer'
I picked this up for £12.99, and it is a 30ml bottle. I have never used any of the Loreal make-up products before, and i am yet to use it properly so i do not know what it is like myself still. It is very pricey for make-up, but i suppose if you want a good/decent foundation then you have to pay the price. I tried to do a swatch test for you but you couldn't really see anything on the photo as the shade i have had it in is a very good match to my own skin colour. There were lots of different shades to choose from, but the shade i had is 140 Golden Beige. When i tried a little bit of this foundation on my hand i fell in love with it instantly. It has an amazing smell to it, although i can't quite explain what the smell is like, it is just so so nice!
The information on the back of the bottle states 'Foundation with Co-Resistium technology & Hydra-Luminous Complex... Result: a luminous complexion, looks freshly applied all day long. Lasts up to 16 hours'
As i mentioned earlier i am yet to try this product as with it being so expensive i do not just want to use it as an every day foundation when i don't really need to be wearing it. 
I will blog as soon as i have tried & tested it, but for now i just wanted to let you all know about it :) 

Do you use any Loreal products? xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...