Wednesday 6 July 2011

The Vintage Cave!

Recently, one of my online friends decided to start making jewelery! Her & her boyfriend called it 'The Vintage Cave' (you can find them on twitter & facebook!) They make bracelets and necklaces which are all so fab! The bracelets range from elastic type ones, and metal charm ones! I decided to order a bracelet that has pink & blue merged together, that comes with 2 love heart charms, and a made with love charm. My bracelet cost me just £5! Such cheap prices for beautiful pieces of jewelery!
And here is the final product....
Its so so gorgeous, the colour's are just amazing! When the sun shines on it; it just looks so lush! It comes in a little pink pouch as you can see from the picture.



Thankyou to The Vintage Cave, I will defo be buying again! Will you be buying from The Vintage Cave? xxxx
http://twitter.com/thevintagecave
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thevintagecave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...