Sunday 26 August 2012

Gone to the dark side!!

Okay my lovely's so my last post was to inform you that I was changing my hair colour, this post is to let you know I've been brave and I've done it! I've gone back to the dark side!!

I used 'Natural Dark Auburn, 112- Nice & Easy' ... My hair has turned out a little darker than expected but I think that's because I left it on too long to make sure it went brown from being so blonde!

I do really like it, it's a big change! I feel it gives me a little more colouring in my face!
Here's a few pictures below...


^^ Before & after!
 let me know what you think? :) xxx

6 comments:

  1. your hair look lovely :) really suits you darker!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thanks beautiful! It's a big change but I'm sure il get used to it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love it!! It really really suits you, more so than blonde I think!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you :) I do really like it I just hope it fades a little as its darker than I expected xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks amazing, it really suits you :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...