Monday 13 October 2014

My latest trip to Boots-Estee Lauder Love

Hello everyone, I hope your all well! Im very much aware that this is my first post in quite some  time but everything has been so hectic back at home. Anyway I won't bore you with my life stories; I'll get straight onto it!
For some time now I have been fed up with my foundation. I usually use Mac but my skin has been so dry from it recently I wanted to try something different. For a while I have seen many people uploading photos on Instagram wearing Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and I have always wanted to try it. The only thing that had been putting me off was the price as id heard that it was quite costly. What do you think about foundations? Do you tend to use the high street brands, or the more recent and more expensive brands such as Mac and Estee Lauder? After many thoughts towards the end of September I decided to ask a friend of mine who also uses this double wear foundation what she thought. She told me that she loved the foundation and that I should definatley try it, but to hold back from buying as at the beginning of October Boots were doing an offer on Estee Lauder, so I did just that!
Last weekend I decided to take a trip into town and the first place I headed for; you got it … was Boots! I went straight to the counter and there was a lovely lady who helped me make my purchases. The offer that was currently on was buy two Estee Lauder products (*one to be foundation or skincare product) and receive a complementary makeup back full of free little samples!*) I explained to the lady that I didn't know what shade I would need in the foundation etc, and she was so helpful! She took off all my makeup and showed me different shades of the foundation I had in mind, and then completed my look by finishing off my makeup using powders and blushers. 


My chosen products to receive these fabulous gifts were:

Due to purchasing the above two products I was able to get all those lovely goodies in the photo for free! I was so chuffed and I love them all, especially the beautiful makeup bag! Please look out for my next post which will be a detailed post of each product I received, and what I think so far about the foundations including which shades I chose! 

You can find out more about Estee Lauder products using the link here, or head over to Boots.com to see what they stock :)

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...