Tuesday 31 May 2011

Scrub Scrub Scrub...

So a wonderful blogger suggested this Scrub and I was keen to try it out. 'The Pink Cow Strawberry Sundae; A Very Wild Body Scrub'. 
This product retails at £1.49 from Boots, very very cheap and it contains quite a lot; 225ml. Once I opened this up to smell it I was amazed! The smell is such a beautiful smell, and justify's what it says on the bottle as it smells just like a strawberry sundae!
So today I decided to use this product for the very first time to see how it was. The texture is quite thick therefore you don't need to use a lot of it when scrubbing. It goes on really easy and washes off without leaving any bits left on you. I was also quite shocked as most scrubs leave the bath tub really dirty and take forever to rinse out but this product doesn't.
Once out of the bath my skin feels so clean and soft, almost as if I've moisturised! ... and yes, I can smell the lovely fragrance of strawberry's :)
Overall from using this product i would rate it at 9/10 based on the   price, the quality of the product and the packaging. 'The Pink Cow' also do other ones in their range. I would recommend this to anyone who uses scrub on a daily basis because its just so soft and gentle to the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...