Wednesday 5 October 2011

#1 WanderingWednesday..

So i have decided, from now on, every Wednesday i am going to blog; "Wandering Wendesday'! I have picked Wednesday as my day because it is the middle of the week, so i can let you all know what i have been up to the previous weekend, and what i have instore for the rest of the week!
I have no idea if anyone would like to see these posts but i will give it a go and see how it goes, so lets begin!

Today is 05/10/11, and let me just say October.. WOW! How fast is this year going?! I do not know how time fly's by so fast!

Anyway this weekend just gone i have been so busy with work. On October the 1st every year it is tradition to put the Christmas Shop into work, so on Saturday i worked 1-11pm putting Christmas shop in with the rest of the girls. It looks lovely but i still feel it is too early for it to be in! I actually hurt my wrist at work and was unable to use that hand but i managed to put the rest of the shelves and stock out with my other hand, just call me superwoman! ha ha. Anyhow i was back in work for 10am on the Sunday so i went home and had a glass of wine after my long day and headed to bed. The next day i went to work and following that once my shift had finished i went to my nearest hospital as i was in agony with my wrist, turns out i have shattered my tendons and have to wear this wrist cast type of thing, not good! This means i am unable to drive, *sobs*

Following this mad weekend i had Monday and Tuesday off as my days off, i didn't really get up to anything on Monday, but yesterday i went to Chester Zoo for the day with my friend (You can catch my blog about it below this one :)) I also found a new favourite song this week, Christina Perri- Jar of Hearts, fab!! You can listen to it here... <3

Today is Wednesday and I'm back in work later on to put some signage in throughout the store, this should be fun with one hand! I don't really have much planned for the rest of the week, i am off work tomorrow but then back in Friday, Saturday & Sunday which is quite crappy as Friday is a late & Saturday & Sundays are early's so it doesn't leave much room for anything fun!

I think thats it for my first #WanderingWednesday post... I hope you all enjoy them as i will continue with it throughout the weeks. Please feel free to leave any feedback on whether you think this is a good idea or not but no nasty comments please :)

Hope your all enjoying your week & have a fab weekend,
Lots of Love xoxoxox

1 comment:

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...