Friday 7 October 2011

Follow up to hair care!


So a couple of months back, August i think, i blogged about this...
(You can find the blog post here to find more out about this product )

I have been using this product every time i have washed my hair, either when it is wet or dry. I didn't want to blog my thoughts about it as soon as id used it because i wanted to try it out for a long period of time to see if it had an effects. At first when i first used it properly i did think it had made a difference to my hair; my hair was soft and it did smell nice. Im really disappointed in this product because it is for 'hair that gets greasy easily' ... but this seems to make it greasy itself?! It is supposed to be a leave in conditioner except it now leaves my hair feeling very very dry after using it. I do still love the smell and the packaging but overall i would probably rate this product 4/10. It may work for other people but for my hair it is a no go!

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts? xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...