Wednesday 5 October 2011

Chester Zoo 04/10/2011

Hello sweets!
I went to Chester Zoo yesterday with my friend Laura! So i thought i would share my experience with you all!
It is £16 for an adult ticket... i do feel this is quite pricey but the Zoo is so so big and it does literally take all day to walk around and see all the lovely animals, so it is quite worthy! Also i think the actual ticket is like £14 and they put £2 towards an animal charity?
Anyway i saw some fantastic beautiful animals, elephants, zebras, lions, theres so so many! It was a beautiful day too, the sun was out and it wasn't too windy!
Here are a few pictures of my fav's from the day...











Have you been on any outings recently? xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so keep them coming :) xx

Link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...